Writing Prophetic (PINK) Blessings
Reminders and Guidelines
All of our written prophetic words are imparted under the same authority (the Elders of Gateway and their vision for this body of believers) and guiding principles (as outlined by the pastors of the Pink Women’s Ministry) which we have been trained to impart orally. We write only what we have been given the authority to speak.
- Our written prophetic words are an interpretation of our spiritual impressions, not a translation of God’s voice.
As prophetic writers we inscribe encouragement, comfort, and edification (instruction) to those receiving the written prophetic blessings.
- We never write words that can be interpreted as condemnation, as uncovering sin.
- We do not write words that the reader would interpret as negative.
1 Corinthians 14:3 (NKJV)
3 But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.
II. Guidelines: Refer to the example
1. The Pink blessing card is approximately the size of 3 inch by 5 inch note card.
2. The total word count on the 3 by 5 card is 115 words or less on a 12 font. Please keep your total word count to no more than 60-70 words.
3. Use of Scripture
- When quoting Scripture, include the location of the passage.
- If you want to use more than 1 line of Scripture, site the passage with Book, Chapter, and Verse instead. (See example Blessings.)
- Refrain from including personal details of your own life.
- Do not refer the reader to any source of information other than Scripture. (Please, no blogs, Facebook pages, YouTube videos, links, etc.)
- Write as you would speak in prophetic ministry: “I sense,” “I feel,” “I believe,” “I am impressed to tell you.” Please do not write in the first person voice of God (example: You are My daughter and I love you. Instead, write I sense that the Lord greatly loves you and calls you His daughter.)
Remember: This is a word placed upon your spirit by the Holy Spirit for one another woman. You are testifying of Jesus Christ and His love for her.
Keep the blessings SHORT. See below. Word count should be no more than 60-70 words.
Examples for Pink Blessings Cards
1. You are like a chandelier (a beautiful light fixture) placed strategically by the Lord. You have a high place, a public position, where others see your spiritual “light” shine brightly. You are a many-faceted woman, like a chandelier with many branches. And just as each branch of a chandelier reflects light, you reflect the light of your Savior Jesus Christ. You are a “light-bringer” to the nations.
2. You life is like a spiritual fruit basket. The Holy Spirit in you has taken over all of you as you have walked in obedience, producing the Fruit of the Spirit. Others see what the Spirit has accomplished in you and continues to do through you. Your life is a testimony of a woman submitted to Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit in you. (Galatians 5:22-23). You are beautiful.
3. You have sought the Lord when He said to seek Him with all of your heart. Well done, good and faithful servant. He is going to “download” revelation into your spirit from His Spirit as you step forward to minister prophetically. Listen for His voice and say only what you hear the Spirit saying. (Revelation 2:17)
4. I saw you standing at a mailbox waiting for the arrival of your “word” from the Lord. He has sent His Word to you and now reaffirms that He is revealing in your heart how you are to walk out the Word in you. You have suspected and debated what His will is for your life. But His will is rising up in you and is confirmed in your spirit. Go, woman of God. You have heard correctly.
5. You are a woman of learning, great knowledge, and spiritual wisdom. You are like a dictionary of natural knowledge but also of Biblical wisdom. I see the Lord Jesus opening you up as He would an Oxford English Dictionary so that all He has planted in you and all that you have stored up in your intellect will now be poured on those He desires for you to teach, instruct, and guide.
Below is a prophetic word for you, the writer. As you participate in the Women’s Prophetic Ministry the Lord is doing a work through you. Thank you.
To download the original “Writing a Prophetic (PINK) Blessing” file – click on document below: